Saturday, September 25, 2010

My First Scrapbook Page


Well... it isn't my very first but my first one since starting this blog! And it is the first one of Carver or since Carver has been born for that matter! So... you get what I mean! :)

I think my scrapbooking skills are going to look like my card making skills... CAS! :) 

Carver is 12 months old in the picture. Carver used to lie down on the floor in the hallway and look through into the cat room (which is now the cat room/craft room) to see what was going on. I loved to sit on the other side of the door and see that sweet face peeking through!

We had to keep the door shut at all times to keep him out of the cat box and cat food. Plus... that was the only escape that our cats had to get away from a little boy chasing them around!

Well... that door has been open for a long time now. Carver is almost 4 now! :( I can't believe how big he is sometimes!

I decided this morning that the door would have to start staying closed again... especially when I go to bed at night. If you want to know why... scroll down and see my next post! :)

Thanks for visiting!

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - Worn Grid by Unity
Paper - Kraft by Stampin Up, More Mustard by Stampin Up
Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko, Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger
Other- More Mustard marker by SU, Zig Black Writer, Best Occasions Metal Dot, Dolce Aqua Fabric Thickers by American Crafts, Embellish Boy Kraft Kuts Stickers by Fancy Pants Designs

11 comments:

Christina Smith said...

Whoohoo! Look at you! I love it!

Sarah Craig said...

Love it! And your CAS style is perfect for scrapbook pages!!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the CAS layout! I have been thinking of getting my pictures out and start scrapping again! Maybe we should start doing a challenge together to start getting ours done! :)

Alice said...

awwww... such a cute photo of Carver! love your CAS layout. fab!

Karen B. said...

So wonderful to see your cardmaking style transform into your scrapbooking, what a wonderful way to stay true to yourself.

Jeanne said...

Excellent layout, Kelley! Yep, you take your style and just make it a little larger, add a picture and some journaling and you are scrapping. Yay!

Amy Heller said...

I love it, Kelley!!! AND what you found in that room, well that's hilarious!! But sad about all that glitter! LOL! Hope to see more of your scrapping!!

Anita Rex said...

Oh wow I love this scrapbook page! So much! I like how things are off centered and the picture has so much white on it! Make more pages, they rock! And that is so funny about Carver and his glitter fun! Wouldn't surprise me if one of my kids did this! It hits close though when it's something that is yours. And you have A LOT of glitter!

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my goodness---what a story!! I have never seen so much glitter! And it's in such neat little piles too! HA! How does the cat look?

I love your CAS scrapbook layout, too!!

Ayana Posadas said...

This page is so adorable! I love the way the bright blue letters look on the kraft cardstock. Very nice contrast! Oh, and Carver is such a cutie! :)

Janelle said...

Wonderful scrapbook page, Kelley. What a cutie!